Mission, vision and objectives of the library
To create an information system for a campus of global excellence in training, research and innovation for development.
To provide relevant information services that promotes academic excellence so as to produce leaders through training, research and innovation for a world class institution.
– To acquire and provide access to information resources in all formats for
– To preserve and conserve information resources for posterity
– To enhance user education to maximize use of information resources
– To spearhead proactive transparent and accountable management of human and
– To provide a secure and conducive environment for library resource teaching, learning, research and innovation.