BACHELORS DEGREE PROGRAMMES:
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (BMC) – Options: Public Relations, Broadcast Journalism, Advertising, Print Media.
- Bachelor of Economics (BE).
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM).
- Bachelor of Business and Information Technology (BBIT).
- Bachelor of Procurement and Contract Management (BP&C).
- Bachelor of Supply Chain Management (BSM).
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSCIT).
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR MASS COMMUNICATION:
- Meangrade C+ (plus) in KCSE with C (plain) in English/Kiswahili and minimum pass in Maths OR
- KACE certificate with a minimum of 2 principal passes and a minimum of credit pass in English at KCE and minimum pass in Maths OR Diploma or professional certificate holder in a relevant discipline
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS OTHER PROGRAMMES:
- KCSE meangrade C+ (plus) and grades C (plain) in Mathematics and English. OR
- KACE certificate with 2 Principal and 1 subsidiary passes, and a minimum of credit pass in Mathematics at KCE. OR
- Diploma in relevant discipline with credit pass from JKUAT or from an institution recognized by University Senate.
EXEMPTION FROM YEAR 1 REQUIREMENTS:
- CREDIT pass and above in diploma from JKUAT in a relevant discipline
- CREDIT pass and above in Diploma in relevant fields from other institutions recognized by the University Senate
- Holders of CPA/CPS/ACCA/CCP finalist (level 6)
- JKUAT DMIT/DIT OR ADIT, KSPS; OR KNEC
DURATION & TIMINGS:
Three (3) Academic Years
MODE OF STUDY: