- PhD. in Information Technology
- PhD. in Business Innovation and Technology Management
PhD. Entry Requirements
- Masters degree in a relevant field or equivalent from a recognized university
- Bachelors degree
- Masters in Computer Systems
- Masters ICT Management
- Masters in Information Technology
- Masters in Applied Statistics
MASTERS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with 1st class honours, 2nd class upper or a 2nd class lower plus 2 years post-qualification experience.
- MSc. Applied Statistics – 2nd class upper having studied statistics as a single or major subject
NOTE: Bachelors degree holders with a PASS must first apply for Postgraduate Diploma before, later on progressing to Masters Degree.
- Bachelor of Science in Informatin Technology (BSCIT)
- BSc. Mathematics and Computer Science
BACHELORS DEGREES ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- BSCIT: KCSE C+ (plus) with C (plain) in Mathematics and English.
- BSc. Mathematic and Computer Science: KCSE c+ (plus) a minimum C+ Mathematics (or credit in Bridging Mathematics) and either C- chemistry, C- physics or C- physical Science, C- Biological Science
- Diploma in Information Technology (DIT)
DIPLOMA ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- KCSE C(plain) and C- (minus) in Mathematics and English or CREDIT passes in JKUAT IT Certificate.