MANAGEMENT /BUSINESS DIPLOMAS:
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
- Diploma in Mass Communication (DMC)
- Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies management(DPSM)
- Diploma in Business Information Technology (DBIT)
- Diploma in Information Technology (DIT)
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR MANAGEMENT/ BUSINESS DIPLOMAS:
- KCSE Meangrade C- (minus) with at least D+ (plus) in Maths and English. OR
- KCE Division III with a pass in both Mathematics and English. OR
- CREDIT pass in any relevant certificate course with at least KCSE mean grade D+ (plus).
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR IT DIPLOMAS:
- KCSE Meangrade C (plain) and C- (minus) in Maths and English OR
- Division II in KCE with credit passes in Maths and English or an equivalent qualification recognized by the University Senate.
- A CREDIT pass in JKUAT IT Certificate.
DURATION & TIMINGS:
MODE OF STUDY: