Welcome and congratulations to all first years who have made it to this great university.
Please note that it is important that you activate your student email. Having a student email ensures that you are not left out of any important communication that may be channeled through the student mail list. The student mail is also needed for access to some of the library services such as remote access to all electronic resources in form of books and journals. This is a service that will ensure that our clientele is able to access all our resources regardless of your location.
Follow these simple steps to activate your email:
1. go to www.jkuat.ac.ke or simply google for JKUAT website
2. under highlights (next to the slideshow), select ‘Activate Your Student Email’
3. in the text field provided under “get your student email login details” enter your REGISTRATION No. then submit.
4. after your details have been loaded, follow the instructions under “Login Instructions” to activate.
5. if after step 3 your get the response, “Email details not found”, send your registration no to email@example.com.