Applicants are encourage to ensure that the meet the requisite qualification for the programmes they are applying for, The basic requirements are :
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Applicants for Masters, Postgraduate Diploma and Ph.D. must have Bachelor Degree. Masters – Holder of at least 2nd Class Honours (Upper Division). BSc. Degree in relevant field from JKUAT or any other institution recognized by the University Senate.
PhD – Holders of master’s degree in relevant disciplines from JKUAT or any other institution Recognized by the University Senate. Applicants with a 2nd Lower and pass will be admitted only after getting relevant post graduation experience as specified by different colleges / schools/institutes.
NOTE: – 1. Some of the courses are also offered at our campuses listed below:-
2 A non-refundable fee of Kes 1500 or equivalent is required to complete the application
- Duly filled application form
- 3 passport size photographs
- copies of KCSE, Bachelors certificates
- copies of Msc certificates and transcripts
- copies transcripts
- proof of payment for application fee
- Other supportive documents
In addition to the above requirements, foreign students require;
- Recognition of the degree offered by the foreign university is required.
- English translation of the certificates and other testimonials