Innovative Open Data and Visualization (iODaV)
iODaV is a Sub-taskforce with the aim of facilitating the African Innovation process through data management, analytics and visualization.
The specific Objectives are as follows:
- Enable and promote innovations based on open research data published, preserved and accessible for sharing and reuse;
- Enable and promote innovations and decision making process through use of data, information and scientific visualization;
- Support and enable multi-disciplinary research activities;
- Support and promote conformity with open data principles, standards and JKUAT Open Research Data (JORD) Policy;
- Enable use and reuse of research data to accelerate innovations and achievement of the Kenya Vision 2030, and the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Kenya and the Region;
- Link and be linked to other open data platforms.