To improve the health and nutritional status of the poor and vulnerable population in Kenya through fortification of common staple foods (maize flour)
- To improve and strengthen the governance and the legal structures for food fortification programmes in Kenya
- To scale up the current national food fortification programmes for common staple foods and enhance the technological capacity of the key stakeholders
- To improve the implementation of existing and new food fortification programmes in Kenya
- To raise knowledge, awareness and consumption of fortified foods among the poor and vulnerable, women, girls and children
- To improve monitoring and evaluation of existing and new programmes.