A. PhD PROGRAMMES
- PhD. International Business
- PhD. Finance
- PhD. Accounting
- PhD. Business Administration – Options (Finance or Strategic Management or Marketing options
- PhD. in Development Studies
PhD. Entry Requirements for PhD Programmes:
- Masters Degree in a relevant field or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Bachelors degree
B. Masters Programmes
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) –Finance or Strategic Management options.
- Masters in Development Studies
- Masters in Finance
Masters Entry Requirements
1.Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with 1st class honours, 2nd class upper or a 2nd class lower plus 2 years post-qualification experience
NOTE: Bachelors degree holders with a PASS must first apply for Postgraduate Diploma before later on progressing to Masters Degrees.
C. Undergraduate Programmes
- Bachelor of Economics (BE)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM)
- Bachelor of Business and Information Technology (BBIT)
Bachelor Entry Requirements
- Economics: KCSE Mean Grade C+ (plus) with B (plain) in Mathematics and C (plain) in English
- BSCIT, BCOM,BBIT,BPCM: KSCE Mean Grade c+ (plus) with C (plain) in Mathematics and English.
- Diploma Holders with CREDIT pass and above from Institution recognized by the University Senate shall be exempted from Year 1.
- Diploma in Business Information Technology (DBIT)
- Diploma in Business Administration(DBA)
DIPLOMA ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- IT oriented programmes: KCSE C(plain) and C- (minus) in Mathematics and English or CREDIT pass in JKUAT IT Certificate.
- Business oriented programmes: KCSE C- (minus) with D+ (plus) in Mathematics and English or CREDIT pass in any relevant certificate course with at least KCSE mean grade C- (minus)