- PhD. Monitoring & Evaluation
- PhD. in Project Management
- PhD. in Entrepreneurship
- PhD. Human Resource Management
- PhD. in Leadership and Governance
PhD. Entry Requirements
- Masters degree in relevant field or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Bachelors degree
- MSc. Monitoring and Evaluation
- Msc. Strategic Management
- MSc. Procurement & Logistics
- MSc. Project Management
- MSc. Procurement and Contract
- MSc. in Human Resource Management
- Msc. in Entrepreneurship
- Msc in Information & Knowledge Management
MASTERS ENTRY REQUIRMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with 1st class honours, 2nd class upper or a 2nd class lower plus 2years post-qualification experience.
NOTE: Bachelors degree holders with a PASS must first apply for Postgraduate Diploma before later on progressing to Masters Degrees.
- Bachelor of Procurement and Contract Management (BP&C)
Bachelor Degree Entry Requirements
- KCSE C+ (plus) with C (plain) in Mathematics and English
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management (DPSM)
DIPLOMA ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- IT oriented programmes: KCSE C(plain) and C- (minus) in Mathematics and English or CREDIT pass in JKUAT IT Certificate.
- Business oriented programmes: KCSE C- (minus) with D+ (plus) in Mathematics and English or CREDIT pass in any relevant certificate course with at least KCSE mean grade C- (minus)