JKUAT has access to emerald journals. You can extend this access to your mobile device for 180 days by pairing it to your institution’s subscription.
When visiting www.emeraldinsight.com on one of the following devices you will automatically be diverted to the mobile version of the site:
• iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (using iOS: 6.1 and later, and the Chrome or default Safari browsers)
• Android phone (using Android: 2.3 and later, and the Chrome or default Android browsers)
• Android tablet (using Android: 2.3 and later, and the Chrome browser)
This is a mobile version of the site and is not an app which needs to be downloaded; however you do have the option to create a shortcut to make it easier to return to the site. If your mobile device is not supported, you can still view www.emeraldinsight.com, but will be directed to the full version of the site, rather than the mobile.
If your mobile device is connected to the internet via your institution’s wireless network, when you log in to your personal profile your device is paired to the institution automatically.
To check if your device is paired, go to the ‘My Account’ section and log into your profile.
If it is not paired automatically follow the instructions below:
1. Visit the full site while authenticated as a member of the subscribing institution, either by logging in to the full site using one of the JKUAT’s computers or network connections.
2. Click the ‘Mobile Pairing’ link at the top of the screen.
3. You will be directed to a page where you can sign in or register to receive a mobile pairing code. Save the code once you have received it – you will then be able to use it for five minutes.
4. On your mobile device, go to www.emeraldinsight.com, tap the Settings icon and select Device Pairing.
5. Log in here then enter the pairing code and tap Verify Code.
6. Go to My Account to check your pairing status.
7. If you don’t have an account with Emerald create one
How do I create an account?
1. Tap the Settings icon and go to Device Pairing.
2. Tap Register and enter the required account information.
For more information click here